BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Iron Daughter-Julie Kagawa

This is the sequel to the Iron King, which is the first book in the Iron Fey series. I REALLY loved the first book, and also loved this one, til it came to the ending.

I mean, I like Ash and all, but, I like Puck more! :D I'm kinda happy that she picked Ash over Puck because now I can have him(; haha. Joking!
This book also had it's sad moments..and it's filled with so much adventure and romance and love, mainly a love triangle. Kind of...
This book kept me up til 1 in the morning to finish it, just so I could see what happens. It is a page turner, I really love this series. I'm sad that there's only 2 more books now, but, I'm really looking forward to reading them(:
If you haven't read this series, pick it up! It's amazing. And the covers of the books are amazingly gorgeous(:
I gave this book a 5/5 on goodreads. But, really, I think it deserves a 4.5, just because of Ash >.<

0 comments: